Benefits of Membership
The Roadmarking Industry Association of Australia is the peak industry body representing Contractors, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Road and Government Authority representatives and Consultants engaged in the application/ installation of Roadmarking materials, signage, delineation and work zone safety products.
RIAA Mission Statement
The RIAA mission is to actively promote awareness and professionalism throughout all levels of the Australian pavement delineation industry by advocating the benefits of professionally applied and maintained quality pavement delineation products.
RIAA Purpose Statement
To provide our members with professional representation and support through effective industry communication to Road Authorities, Government bodies and other strategically important organisations. To create an environment conducive to business growth and profitability for members dedicated to the provision of quality products and reliable service.
Benefits of RIAA Membership
- Your company along with your full contact details & direct links to your email & website addresses is fully featured in the Member Listing section of the RIAA’s website (www.riaa.com.au) which provides links to relevant sites and is an easy to use central reference & contact point for members and their clients.
- Inclusion in the RIAA’s Members Directory & Services Matrix promoting member capabilities and professionalism which is distributed annually to over 5,000 Industry representatives including every Road Authority and Local Government Authority in Australia.
- We provide a forum to discuss problems, help set industry standards, provide input to policy makers; and also provide regular updates on changes to standards and regulations, new materials, training, equipment, and application techniques.
- State Branch meetings address local and national issues of importance and include regular consultation with road authorities and other industry related bodies.
- Nationally convened Conferences and Trade Exhibitions provide members with access to the latest information on materials, equipment, systems and technology.
- Members receive our industry’s "Roadmarker" magazine, which now has a distribution list to over 7500, keeping you up to date with Industry issues and developments.
- National Sub-committees made up of interested members are convened by the RIAA to discuss industry issues and provide a forum to act on these matters. Currently the Committees are Marketing, Car Parks, Safety, Technical, Signs and Certification.
- As Members you can use the RIAA membership logo to promote your business on business stationery, in advertising and on vehicles.
- Discounted Member rates for “Roadmarker” advertising, training and Conferences & Seminars.
- Membership Certificates & Refelective “RIAA Members” Vehicle Logos are provided annually.
Organisations involved in the application, installation and/or supply of materials, equipment and/or services to the Roadmarking Industry. One nominated representative with voting rights per full member.
Additional representatives of existing Full Members who receive the benefits of Full membership (with the exception of voting rights) as detailed above.
Road and Government Authority representatives & other interested individuals not fitting the above categories. These too receive the benefits of Full membership (with the exception of voting rights) as detailed above.
2017/2018 Membership Fees (Inc GST)
The scale is as follows:
Turnover under $500,000
Turnover $500,000 - $3,000,000
Turnover Above $3,000,000 $1710
One nominated representative with voting rights per full member.
Car Park Membership
Car Park Membership applies solely to Linemarkers working in Car Parks
One nominated representative with voting rights per business.
These too receive the benefits of Full membership (with the exception of voting rights) as detailed above.
NSW/ACT VIC/TAS QLD/NT SA WA
Members are automatically registered for the Branch relevant to the location of their primary business (unless otherwise specified). Members can register for information from additional Branches by nominating an Affiliate Member in that state.